- International Corporate & Commercial Law LLM
- International Financial & Commercial Law LLM
Develop your global legal career with an online LLM from The Dickson Poon School of Law – one of the world’s leading law schools.
Our LLM courses are 100% online, and they provide an opportunity to study some of the most interesting aspects of law at a time of great change.
Legal practice is constantly evolving in response to a world that is itself undergoing rapid cultural advances.
With our online LLM courses, you’ll explore real-world examples to deepen your understanding of how this transformation is reflected in financial practices and the way we do business, as well as the legal structures that govern them.
If you’re a lawyer wishing to enhance your understanding of commercial law without taking a career break you can do so with either an International Corporate & Commercial Law LLM or an International Financial & Commercial Law LLM from King’s College London.
On our online international LLM courses, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexibility to study without taking a career break. Our course is 100% online – all you need is a computer and an internet connection to earn your degree.
- The freedom to study on your own terms. With six entry points throughout the year, you can ﬁt your studies around your busy personal and professional life.
- Smaller class sizes, meaning you get more support from Teaching Fellows and international leaders in the ﬁeld.
You will also have a choice of two streams:
- International Corporate & Commercial Law LLM, which explores corporate law’s place in a complex and ever-changing business landscape.
- International Financial & Commercial Law LLM, with a focus on the legal structures that govern our financial world.
King's world-ranked excellence
- 1st in the UK – The Dickson Poon School of Law in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework
- 11th in the UK – by the Guardian University League Tables 2018: The Dickson Poon School of Law at King’s
- The Dickson Poon School of Law is ranked 20th in QS World International Rankings 2018
Benefits of online learning
- Flexibility so you can study while you work to achieve your aspirations without taking a break from your career.
- Six entry points throughout the year allow you to fit learning around your other commitments. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- Achieve an LLM in as little as 2 years, a PGDip in 16 months and a PGCert in 8 months.
- You will benefit from small class sizes, receive support from Teaching Fellows and be taught by international leaders in their field.