Want a career in law, but not sure how to get there? Our Paralegal & Paralegal Assistant Certificate programs are the longest running legal support staff programs in Orange County. CALIMT offers a hybrid program that combines hands-on training with substantive law courses to help prepare you with a solid foundation as a Paralegal & Paralegal Assistant. Our students will be well equipped to begin a career in any legal setting upon graduation.
The CALIMT advantage:
- Career Focused: Hands-on assignments & projects. Be prepared to work in law offices.
- Hybrid Learning: Combines online & in-class instructions.Flexible schedule that works for you.
- Frequent Start Dates: Classes start every four weeks.
- Instructors: Our instructors are current practitioners in the field of legal studies.
- Affordable: CALIMT is committed to providing quality education that is affordable.
- Admissions Requirement: Anyone who has a high school diploma or GED and is at least 18 years of age can apply.
- Scholarships: CALIMT offers scholarships for those who qualify.
Call us today to learn more about our Hybrid Paralegal & Paralegal Assistant Certificate programs! 888-943-4622
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 3, 2018