Degree in law Universidad CEU - Cardenal Herrera
Official Degree: Law Degree
Duration / ECTS: 4 years / 240 ECTS
Places / Campus: 60 / Moncada - Alfara; 25 / Elche
Taught in: Spanish
That makes us different?
1. The experience and trajectory.
It has been more than 35 years since they started law studies at CEU. We are backed by several decades of training committed lawyers and legal professionals.
2. Prepared to be the best in the oppositions
In parallel to the law degree, our students can participate in the Opposition Intensification Program, which is done in collaboration with the Notarial College of Valencia, the Deanship of the Courts of Valencia and the Office of the Prosecutor of the Valencian Community, among other entities. Through this program, those who are interested in the world of opposition begin their preparation from the second year.
This is a free and voluntary program that prepares you to face traditional legal oppositions. Two itineraries are offered to choose by the student: one oriented to notaries and records, while the other focuses on judiciary and prosecution. Through this program, the CEU Law students finish their studies in the best conditions to start the final preparation of the oppositions. If you think that oppositions can be your goal, this is your path.
3. The international dimension of Law
- Language: free complementary training in English to improve your level
- Specialization: training to specialize in the international field with the Own Title of Specialist in International Law and European Law. This degree can be taken in parallel to the degree and is aimed at strengthening your ability to work in the international legal field. Its contents combine advanced knowledge of international law with the learning of legal English.
- Internships outside of Spain: we offer you opportunities to carry out international internships in European institutions, international organizations and professional firms, some of them honorary consulates of Spain, such as Enrique Sánchez in Liverpool and DWF LLP in Manchester (United Kingdom), Artz & López in Koblenz and Zinn & Böcker in Mannheim (Germany), the Legislative Assembly of Umbria (Italy) or the Valencian Community-European Region Federation (Belgium).
4. Double degrees of the specialist in double degrees
You can take two university courses at the same time with compatible schedules, with all classrooms in the same facilities and, of course, without paying double. These are the double degrees of the University specializing in double degrees:
- Double Degree in Political Science Law
- Double Degree in Business Management Law
- Double Degree in Advertising and Public Relations Law