Juris Master (JM) Hodges University
Juris Master (JM)
The JM is designed for non-lawyers and is intended to provide professionals with the practical legal skills they need in for-profit and non-profit landscapes, both locally and globally.
Why You Need A Juris Master (JM)
- The program consists of 10 courses and is completed 100% Online.
- It is designed for students to increase their knowledge of core legal concepts involved in topics like Antidiscrimination Law and Perspectives of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Learn about subject matters such as Professional Legal Research, Negotiation and Advocacy, Legal Theory, and more.
- The JM Curriculum is aimed at enhancing critical thinking skills.
Why Hodges’ JM Program?
- Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Hodges is the first non-law school in Florida to offer the Juris Master's degree.
- Named Top 10 Best Online Masters in Legal Studies Degree – 2019.
- Professors are lawyers with professional experience in the courses they teach.
- Named 14 Best Online Masters In Legal Studies.
Choose An Award-Winning Legal Studies Program When You Choose Hodges U
Today’s businesses and nonprofit organizations face an increasingly complex regulatory and legal environment, resulting in a strong demand for employees with legal training. Whether you are starting in law as a Paralegal or looking to achieve your Juris Master's (Master’s in Legal Studies) – our programs provide the underlying knowledge needed to succeed in your career!
Our monthly course start dates and accelerated programs make it possible to complete your education at your pace and on your schedule – whether you attend full-time or part-time.
We Are On The Leading Edge of Online Education!
At Hodges University, we recognize that learning in today’s world of hectic work and family schedules can make it seem challenging to go back to school. That’s why we’ve redesigned so many of our campus programs so that they may be taken online. Flexibility while achieving your degree is the best way for you to be able to succeed, and we know it. Other adult learners have traveled the same path you are considering and have found their success with Hodges’ online degree programs.
F1 visa approved: No
Advantages Of Attending Hodges U For Your Online Degree or Certification
Because we’ve designed our degree pathways for online learners, you’ll find advantages superior to other online universities.
- Professors are available to answer your questions. We are a full-service university offering both traditional and online programs. Our faculty makes themselves available to you to answer your questions and help you succeed. Plus, our faculty exceeds the rigorous teaching criteria required for regional and programmatic accreditation.
- Our degree programs are fully engineered for adult learners. Flexibility in every program is what makes us unique. We aren’t just a university offering online courses. We are a university committed to your success.
- You won’t be compromising quality for convenience. We are a regionally accredited online university. Regional accreditation is more stringent and requires student outcomes that exceed national accreditation levels. With Hodges U, you get a better education.
- Our professors have real-world experience. They may provide you with skills you can apply to your current career. Begin using the skills you learn today.
- Canvas is the online platform we use for online course delivery, making peer interaction and instructional support readily available. Instant messaging, virtual office hours for instructors, recorded lectures, and real-time conferencing capabilities are all available in the Hodges University online learning experience.
Make a change your future self will thank you for. Start online today!
- Compliance Officer
- Human Resources
- Entrepreneur/Business Partner
Program Tuition Fee
- The Best Schools: The Best Online Master’s Programs in Legal Studies
- The Guide to Online Schools: 2020 Best Online Colleges in Florida
- Best Paralegal Schools Online: The Top 10 Best Online Paralegal Degree Programs
- The Best Schools: The Best Online Paralegal Bachelor’s Programs
- 2 Year Online Associates: Top 10 Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies Online
- Most Affordable Colleges: 100 Most Affordable Legal Studies Colleges 2021
The JM is intended for students who like the Law but do not wish to become a Lawyer.