Master's Course in Business Law for the Fashion System International Telematic University UNINETTUNO
The Master's Course is the outcome of a collaboration between the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO and the NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti, and aims at training highly qualified professional profiles able to manage the juridical, economic and technological dynamics related to the fashion and textile system.
In the academic year 2022/23, the new Master's Course in Business Law for the Fashion System started the outcome of the cooperation between the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO and NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti. Thanks to its innovative blended formula, which includes both online activities on UNINETTUNO's e-learning platform and face-to-face activities at NABA’s campus in Milan, the course aims at training professional profiles able to manage in a systematic and multidisciplinary way the legal, economic, technological and marketing dynamics related to the fashion and textile system, both at a national and international level, paying attention to the aspects related to (environmental, economic and socio-cultural) sustainability and to digitalization.
In partnership with:
NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti
"Look at the study program”
This Master's Course consists in an intensive course that allows students to deepen their knowledge through theoretical and laboratory courses related to processes, markets and retail management in an interdisciplinary and constantly evolving scenario.
The course is divided into 6 modules that range from the knowledge of the Italian and international fashion and textile supply chain to the study of the main forms of commercialization in terms of contracts and legal protection; from intellectual property to the dynamics of digital marketplace and e-commerce up to the evolution and application of sustainability in terms of circular economy from the respect of the environment to the supply chain.
|The Textile and Fashion System||8|
|Law in Act for the Fashion System||8|
|Intellectual Property in the Fashion System||8|
|Digital Law in the Fashion System||8|
|Sustainability in the Fashion System||8|
|International law and digital Solutions for the Fashion System||8|
During the Master students have the opportunity to:
- understand the contents, the expressive languages, and the tools of the different disciplines that revolve around the Fashion System, from economics to law, from e-commerce to new fashion technologies, including digital markets, NFTs and the Metaverse
- acquire skills in terms of brand identity and brand value with a focus on the characteristics that define the value of the Made-in-Italy
- develop an aptitude for teamwork and management of problems and case studies in real contexts
- Consultant for Business Law for the Fashion System firms
- Consultant for companies and trade associations
- Responsible for quality control and product development
- Fashion coordinator