LLB (Hons) Law with Business St Mary’s University Twickenham, London
The optional modules listed below are the modules that were available to students in the 2021/22 academic year and are illustrative of what may be offered for 2022/23.
- English Legal System - Core
- Criminal Law - Core
- Public Law - Core
- Public Law 2 (Human Rights) - Core
- Financial Management - Optional
- Criminal Law 2 (International Criminal Law) - Optional
- Managing People - Optional
- Practical Legal Skills - Optional
- Tort Law - Core
- Contract Law - Core
- EU Law - Core
- Tort Law 2 (Intellectual Property and Media Law) - Core
- Contract Law 2 (Consumer and Commercial Law) - Core
- Management Accounting - Optional
- Research Methods in Business and Management - Optional
- Corporate Finance - Optional
- Property Law 1 (Land Law) - Core
- Extended Essay in Law - Core
- Employment Law - Core
- Property Law 2 (Equity and Trusts) - Core
- Company Law - Core
- Insurance Law - Optional
- Law of International Trade - Optional
- Sports and the Law - Optional
- Medical Law - Optional
- Jurisprudence - Optional
Please note: it is possible that a module listed on the website will not be able to run due to reasons beyond our control.
Program Tuition Fee
A law degree is a gateway to a career as a solicitor or barrister, but it's not the only path you can choose.
Although many Law graduates will go on to their vocational training in order to practise law as a barrister, solicitor or legal executive, others become paralegals, work in human resources or set up their own businesses.
A Law degree is highly valued by employers in all sectors because it equips graduates with a range of highly transferable skills, as well as a detailed and analytical knowledge of the law.
This degree will enable you to learn valuable transferable skills that could help in various professional careers, such as in the Law, finance, banking and other legal sectors.
The Careers Service has more information on careers and postgraduate study options available to students who have started their studies at St Mary’s.
Jobs you can do with a Law with a Business degree
Some examples of job roles and areas of work for graduates of Law with Business include:
- Diplomatic service officer
- Forensic accountant
- Human resources officer
- Local government officer
- Market researcher
- Marketing executive
- Newspaper journalist
- Public relations officer