The University of Southampton
Highfield, United Kingdom
EUR 9,250 / per year *
30 Jun 2024
Earliest start date
* UK students |EU and international students pay £20,340
APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM USING OUR STUDENT ENQUIRY FORM
Law is all around us, often governing our business, social and civil interactions. Studying this challenging and rewarding subject on our LLB Law degree will develop your analytical and problem-solving skills. Southampton Law School offers you expert tutors, a research-led curriculum and links to industry.
Our challenging and inspiring law programme will give you in-depth legal knowledge, together with strong critical thinking and communication skills.
Our unique employability skills programme will ensure you consolidate what you learn through exceptional work experience and networking opportunities.
All our undergraduate programmes lead to qualifying law degrees recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board.
As part of your Law LLB you can:
- experience law in action by applying to shadow a senior member of the judiciary in the High Court or Court of Appeal
- work alongside legal professionals to advise students at the Law Clinic
- engage with our academic research groups including the Stefan Cross Centre for Women, Equality and Law, and the Institute of Maritime Law
- hone your presentation skills on the Streetlaw programme
- study modules outside of law to broaden your knowledge
During your degree you can take part in a range of competitions to enhance your skills, including the Womble Bond Dickinson Team Building Challenge and regional, national and international mooting and negotiation competitions.
You can forge even stronger links within our friendly community by joining a student-run society. These include our Law Society, Inns of Court Society, Mooting Society, Lawyers without Borders and the Canadian Law Society.
Read more about the program on our website