Online LL.M in Intellectual Property UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law
As a top 10 IP law program in the United States for 30 years (as ranked by U.S. News & World Report), the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law has one of the most respected and comprehensive patent law and practice programs in the country. Online students begin in August or January and can complete the degree full-time or part-time in up to three years.
Why get an LL.M. Degree in Intellectual Property Law?
If you want to be an IP leader, shaping policies and practices globally at Fortune 500 companies, Am Law 100 firms, and governments, earn an LL.M. in intellectual property law from the IP powerhouse. You will earn expert credentials in a specialized area of the law and graduate well-positioned for career advancement.
Why Choose UNH Franklin Pierce for your Degree?
Ranked a top-10 law school to study IP since the rankings began 30 years ago, UNH Franklin Pierce is the leader in intellectual property legal education. Half the faculty are dedicated to IP, and students study at one of the largest academic IP libraries in the Western Hemisphere. Alumni work in more than 80 countries around the world at places like Arent Fox, Bayer, General Electric, Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Nintendo, PepsiCo., the USPTO, Venable LLP and, WIPO.
Requirements for the Program
Online Candidate Requirements
- International Legal Research
- Fundamentals of Intellectual Property
- Patent Law
- Patent Practice and Procedure I
- Patent Practice and Procedure II
- International and Comparative Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Management
- Patent Strategies for Business
- Mining Patent Information in the Digital Age
- Trade Secrets Law
- Intellectual Property Crimes
- Trademarks and Deceptive Practices
- Copyright Law