Master of Laws (LLM) Unicaf University (ZM)
During this course, students will be able to study in-depth the principles of legal processes and concepts. They will gain profound knowledge of legal management and administration procedures in order to successfully function in executive positions in the legal sector.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organisations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the programme are the following:
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges.
- Enhance the ability to source, analyse and critically appraise all types of legal data and practice.
- Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole legal sector system.
Objectives of the Programme
- Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve a legal organisation’s transformation.
- Engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters lifelong learning and continuous personal and professional development.
- Develop skills of leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risktaking, etc.
Scholarships and Funding
Unicaf considers candidates for a scholarship based on:
- Academic qualifications:
Candidates should meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study.
- Financial ability:
Candidates should be in a position to pay a portion of the fees after the application for the Scholarship.
- Country of residence:
Different scholarships apply depending on the country of residence of the student.
How it Works
First Complete the Application Form
This is part of the registration process and is not a commitment from your side.
After you submit the application form, a Student Adviser will contact you and discuss:
- Your qualifications for the course.
- The details about the degree.
- The eligibility criteria.
- If you want to study only online or at one of the Unicaf University campuses.
- The documentation that you will need to provide for your administration.
- The level of scholarship you are eligible for.
- Possible payment plan that suits your budget.
Your Papers get Reviewed
Once you have agreed with the Student Adviser that you would like to proceed and submitted all the paperwork, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Officer to determine if your academic qualifications meet the minimum criteria and the Scholarship Committee.
Receive Final Approval & Start Studying
Finally, you will be contacted with the decision of the Admissions Officer and the Scholarship Committee. Students that study online, can also take advantage of our Learning Centres that are located at several locations worldwide.
For the ones that commence their studies, the Unicaf team will continue to be at your side every step of the way.
- UU-Msc-IND100-ZM Induction Module
- UU-FNT-203-ZM Introduction to Master Degree
Core requirements (required modules)
- UU-LAW-700-ZM Commercial and Consumer Law
- UU-LAW-701-ZM Corporate Law and Governance
- UU-LAW-702-1-ZM Dissertation Project Part 1
- UU-LAW-703-ZM Frameworks of International and European Law
- UU-LAW-704-ZM International Human Rights Law
- UU-LAW-705-ZM Law of Obligations
- UU-LAW-702-2-ZM Dissertation Project Part 2
- UU-LAW-706-ZM Legal Research