Founded in 1336, the University of Camerino is one of the most ancient universities in the world. Currently, it enrolls about 8,000 students, catered by over 600 professors, instructors, and staff.
The student/faculty ratio is one of the most favorable in Italy.
The university offers several programs completely held in English:
- Bachelor in Geological, Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Master Degree in Geoenvironmental Resources and Risks
- Master Degree in Mathematics and Applications
- Master Degree in Physics
- Master of Science Degree Course in Chemistry and Advanced Chemical Methodologies
At bachelor level students don’t need to be pre-evaluated; they may proceed directly to the Italian embassy in the period comprised between May and June (2016) and apply for the program and the visa simultaneously. At the master level, students can be pre-evaluated by the relevant program coordinator starting in February and until April (they will subsequently apply to the embassy, once they know if they have been pre-admitted in class based on their pre-evaluation).
Students can pay for the tuition fees of the University (depending on the country of residence, the price of tuition fees can vary from 354,39 euros to 956 euros) Students can choose the "All Inclusive Package" costing 6.500€
All-inclusive package price includes
- Tuition fees
- In Campus accommodation for the whole academic year
- 2 meals per day
- Insurance for the whole academic year
For detailed information about the application process (requirements and deadlines), scholarships or if you are interested in taking classes in Italian, please write to [email protected]