SQE2 Exam Preparation Course Online - Full-time (weekend)
University of Law SQE
Earliest start date
Our SQE2 Exam Preparation Course is a short, intensive revision course to ensure you’re confident and fully prepared for the SQE2 assessments. It will give you the chance to practice the skills assessed for SQE2 and recap on key points before the assessment.
The course will contain intensive revision sessions on advocacy, interviewing, legal writing, legal drafting, legal research and case matter analysis.
- Only £1,000.
- Live sessions with our expert tutors.
- Practice assessments.
- Real-time feedback.
Short, intensive revision course
Develop revision and assessment techniques to ensure you’re confident and fully prepared for the SQE2 assessments.
Prepare for the SQE2 assessments
Complete regular mock assessments to replicate the style and content of real SQE2 assessments.
None required. However, the SRA requires a degree (or equivalent) to qualify as a solicitor.
The course will contain intensive, three-hour revision sessions on the following skills:
- Legal writing
- Legal drafting
- Legal research
- Case matter analysis
Each session will comprise of:
- A lecture with last-minute revision, and assessment tips and tricks
- A mock assessment with answers
- A round-up session with the tutor running through the mock and answers with a chance for questions.
This course will prepare you for the SRA’s centralised SQE2 assessments, which will test the practical legal skills of client interviewing, advocacy, legal writing, drafting and research, and case and matter analysis.
Through live tutor-led sessions, you’ll practise and develop the key skills assessed for SQE2, receive exam tips, partake in revision activities, and complete practice assessments which replicate the style and content of the real SQE2 assessments.
Why choose this course?
- Confidence for the assessments, with plenty of practice in the exact type of oral and written skills assessments you’ll face.
- Benefit from our extensive experience in helping students develop the skills that will be assessed in SQE2.
- In-depth tutor guidance and support from our experienced tutors, who are all practitioners. You'll get the chance to ask questions of our experts before the exam.
- Brand new resources, developed specifically for SQE by our expert tutors, to guide you through the mock exams and answers for each skill.
- Enjoy flexible study – choose to study at weekends online.
This is a short revision preparation course. There will be multiple SQE2 style practice tests throughout this course, but there is no formal assessment and it does not lead to an academic award.
You will sit your SQE assessments at Pearson VUE test centres in the UK and internationally. For details on how to book, pay and receive your results for your SQE assessments, as well as request any reasonable adjustments, please visit the SRA website.