We have more than a thousand universities from around the world in our database.
LLB Programs An LLB, or Bachelor of Laws, is the professional law degree awarded after completing undergraduate education. In most countries, holding an LLB with additional accreditation, allows for the practice of law. LLB programs give students a solid understanding of law, as well as the critical, analytical and strategic thinking skills necessary for the field of law. Some examples of LLB programs are in law sectors such as business law, European law, international law, and criminal law. Some universities also allow students to develop their own specialized LLB programs specific to their professional interests. LLB programs can usually be completed in 3 or 4 years. The variety of different LLB programs can be overwhelming - don't let it stop you! Start your search by looking at the most popular LLB and Bachelor of Law programs listed below.
Most Popular Fields
Top LLB Programs
LLB programs are offered in a number of various fields. Have a look at some of the most popular LLB programs below!
Top LLB Countries
LLB programs are available at universities around the world. Consider taking your LLB in one of these most popular locations!
Top LLB Cities
There are many popular LLB programs offered by some of the highest ranking universities in the cities listed below!"
Newly added programs
- Winter School: Writing Smart ContractsUSI Università della Svizzera italiana
- Law and Justice for EmusEmu School for Unicorns
- Graduate Diploma in Foundations of Canadian LawOsgoode Professional Development
- Professional LLM in General LawOsgoode Professional Development
- Professional LLM in Taxation LawOsgoode Professional Development
- Professional LLM in International Business LawOsgoode Professional Development
- Professional LLM in Canadian Common LawOsgoode Professional Development
- International Business Law LLMUniversity of Liverpool Online Programmes
- LL.M. in Business LawChulalongkorn University