We have more than a thousand universities from around the world in our database.
PhD in Law Programs
PhD Programs A PhD in Law involves research and an academic approach to Law study. A PhD in Law is not to be confused with a Juris Doctor, which is a professional degree preparing students to practice. A wide range of research areas is available for a PhD Law program, including international law, comparative law, human rights law, maritime law, international environmental law, and more. Through coursework, teaching, and research, candidates for a PhD Law degree will complete a dissertation to be awarded the degree. The variety of different PhD in Law can be overwhelming - don't let it stop you! Start your search by looking at the most popular PhD in Law listed below.
Top PhD Programs
PhD in Law programs are offered in a number of various fields. Have a look at some of the most popular PhD in Law programs below!
Top PhD Countries
PhD in Law programs are available at universities around the world. Take your PhD in Law in one of these most popular locations!
Top PhD Cities
There are many popular PhD in Law programs offered by some of the highest ranking universities in the cities listed below!
Newly added programs
- Winter School: Writing Smart ContractsUSI Università della Svizzera italiana
- Law and Justice for EmusEmu School for Unicorns
- Graduate Diploma in Foundations of Canadian LawOsgoode Professional Development
- Professional LLM in General LawOsgoode Professional Development
- Professional LLM in Taxation LawOsgoode Professional Development
- Professional LLM in International Business LawOsgoode Professional Development
- Professional LLM in Canadian Common LawOsgoode Professional Development
- International Business Law LLMUniversity of Liverpool Online Programmes
- LL.M. in Business LawChulalongkorn University