Request More Information
@WashULaw offers several programs to help you advance your career.
Taught by the same distinguished Tecnológico de Monterrey and Washington University School of Law faculty who teach on campus, the curriculum for this dual-degree program develops practical and theoretical knowledge of both U.S. and international law. The dual-degree consists of 35 credits that can be completed on a part-time or full-time basis.
Upon completion of the program, students earn two degrees:
- A Master of Laws in Transnational Legal Practice from Tecnológico de Monterrey
<li>A Master of Laws in U.S. Law from Washington University School of Law</li>
Some required courses include:
- Intellectual Property
- Fundamentals of U.S. Law I: Contracts
- Transnational Litigation and Arbitration
- International Business Transactions
- Regulation of International Trade and Investment
Students are held to the same standards, complete the same curriculum and earn the same degrees as full-time, on-campus students. All classes are taught in English. Graduates are eligible to sit for the California Bar Exam.
This school offers programs in: